Spa Wrap Christmas Presents
A couple of years ago I was given a spa wrap as a gift and I use it all the time. They are easy and inexpensive to make and have an infinite number of ways they can be personalized. Here are two that I made this morning:
This one was made using Summer at Grandma’s House flower tutorial.
This one is decorated with some ribbon from my stash.
These are so easy to make and here’s how:
1. Start with a bath towel and turn under 1.5 inches along the long edge. Stitch it to form a casing.
2. Make a mark at 8″ or so in from each end along the casing.
4. Cut a piece of 1″ elastic approximately 20″ long. Insert it into the casing stitching the ends in place at the 8″ marks.
5. Attach velcro to opposing sides by sewing it to the casing between the edge and the elastic.
6. Decorate the front. Easy peasy!
Edited to add: These stay up very well even without straps. The velcro is long enough to allow a lot of adjustment so that it fits snugly.